Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Working closely with the management team, helping to maximise the visibility of Slingsby and enhance the company reputation, coordinate the delivery of digital communications and creation of marketing materials across various platforms.
About the Role / Responsibilities:
- Refine and implement marketing strategy
- Develop and optimise social media and digital marketing activity to support the overarching Marketing Strategy of Slingsby.
- Develop, coordinate, and publish social media activity across channels
- Develop and prepare reports demonstrating performance trends on campaigns.
- Work with Education Manager to coordinate communications of Education program
- Work with Executive Director to amplify Fundraising and Development activities
- Coordinate and improve day-to-day and campaign related social media and digital marketing activities
- Coordinate the development, design and production of marketing collateral to support strategies – including websites, social media and traditional marketing materials
- Manage outside contractors as required
- Increase Slingsby brand awareness across various platforms
- Deliver on annual KPIs.
For more information, or to have a confidential discussion, please contact:
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume addressing your skills and experience relevant for the role to email@example.com
Applications close: 24 June 2022, 5pm